Member signup process
What happens after you submit the membership form and pay the fees?
1. The membership details are saved in our records through the online form
2. Once the money reaches our club bank account, the club officers register the member in our club with Toastmasters International.
3. The club officer registers you in our club with Toastmasters International (as a new, reinstated or transfer member)
4. The club officer pays for the registered member to Toastmasters International.
5. The club officer registers the member with Easyspeak and assigns a username and password. The member gets an email from Easyspeak with username and password.
Access to Toastmasters International is possible after Step 4 has been completed. Members should register using their email address / member number. Toastmasters members logging in for the first time please use “Forgot password?".
Access to Easyspeak possible is possible after Step 5 for members with the username assigned by the club officer.
This process can take upto 2 weeks from the time the membership form is submitted and the membership fees are paid.
Easyspeak(https://tmclub.eu/): A dedicated portal for meeting signups, speech and leadership progress tracking used by our club and other clubs in Europe
Toastmasters International(https://www.toastmasters.org/login): A portal from Toastmasters International to manage your personal profile and Pathways educational program.