Member signup process
1. New member (New, Dual, Reinstated or Transfer) signs up using the club membership form
2. The Treasurer sends an email with the fees that are required to be paid and keeps the VP Membership informed
3. When the money arrives in the club bank account or club PayPal account
- The Treasurer pays for the registered member to Toastmasters International. The members gets an email from Toastmasters International with username and password.
- The Treasurer registers the member with Easyspeak and assigns a username and password. The member gets an email from Easyspeak with username and password.
4. The Treasurer informs the VP Membership and VP Education of the new member
Access to Toastmasters International is possible after Step 3 has been completed. Members should register using their email address / member number. Toastmasters members logging in for the first time please use “Forgot password?".
Access to Easyspeak possible is possible after Step 3 for members with the username assigned by the club officer.
This process can take upto 2 weeks from the time the membership form is submitted and the membership fees are paid.
Easyspeak(https://tmclub.eu/): A dedicated portal for meeting signups, speech and leadership progress tracking used by our club and other clubs in Europe
Toastmasters International(https://www.toastmasters.org/login): A portal from Toastmasters International to manage your personal profile and Pathways educational program.