Presence and Power - Vocal Variety
by Naomi Isaacs
Dear Toastmasters and Friends,
We work hard to become better speakers, better listeners and better leaders. Day after day we look for ways to polish those skills, gain more creativity and discover new talents.
And sometimes we need a bit of inspiration, encouragement and new sources of strength.
You need to look no further. The Munich Prostmasters invite you to a very special event:
Naomi Isaacs' Workshop: "Presence and Power - Vocal Variety" on Wednesday 29th of Febraury at 7 p.m. (at Movimento).
Naomi is well-known and respected as a dedicated teacher and highly-qualified educator in stage presence, communication with the audience, breathing dynamics, articulation and vocal range.
Your take-away at the end of the workshop:
- how to enhance the sound of your voice
- how to increase your vocal variety e.g. pitch, power, melody
- how to sound more "authentic" - typical habits of native speakers
- how to intensify your connection with the audience
- how all this will help you get your message across more forcefully
The workshop consists of two session of about 45 minutes each with time for questions at the end.
Seize the opportunity to benefit from Naomi's wisdom, experience and insights.
"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal".
(P. V. Starr)